Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's Your Number?

So, here we are, ready for Meet Your Teacher on August 13, 2012! Are you ready? Are you excited to be back? I am glad you said yes! *grin*

I took time away from the blog to re-charge and serve kids out at Camp Barnabas for a couple weeks, and I have returned! I am SO EXCITED about this upcoming school year!

So, I have a BIG question for you tonight. What's your number?

You're probably thinking, "Ms. Springer, what are you talking about?"

You remember the last day of school when Mrs. Trigg challenged students to read more than staff over the summer? Well, how many pages did you read? What's your number?

I just counted up my pages! I kept my log on my kitchen counter, and I kept up with it all summer so I could help with the STAFF number!

My total number of pages...are you ready for this?

2,421

How cool is that? I read 13 books for a total of 2,421 pages!

I think it's GREAT!

So, what's your number?

Tell me at MEET YOUR TEACHER NIGHT, okay? (Logs due BY August 17th in the library!)

I can't wait to see you!

Welcome back! It's going to be an AMAZING school year!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME...AT SVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Springer,
    I am so excited this school year! Just finished my first week in middle school!:)PlMS is such a great school. Tell everyone at sve I say HI! This summer i read all the Hunger Games books so i read around one thousand pages. :)Have a good school year!

    Connor P.

    ReplyDelete