Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stocking Up for Winter!

GREETINGS!

So much has happened this year, and there's so much more to come! Guess what I'm already thinking about? Are you ready for this?

SNOW DAYS!

I know, I know, it's not even cold yet!

But, I LOVE to read, and snow days are a GREAT time to read! So, just as some animals stockpile food for winter, I get books for winter.

I was given some gift cards a little while ago, and I'm using them to get ready to go for winter! Plus, I've pre-ordered some books that will be out, such as The New Diary of a Wimpy Kid and (for 6th graders) the third book in the MATCHED series. I'm so excited!!!

So, go ahead, start thinking about what you would like to have for those SNOW DAYS. I predict that they will be here before we know it! (And, psst, so will our BOOK FAIR!)

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT...with a GREAT book in your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment