Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THE DOUBLE LIFE OF ZOE FLYNN ****1/2

Tonight I have a book review for you. NO, it's not the Wimpy Kid book, that will be my next review. I am one of those readers who likes to finish one book before getting very deep into another one. I'll admit it, I read about 25 pages of Wimpy Kid last night though. It was hard to resist. There's just nothing like a new book in my hands! *grin*

Tonight I finished THE DOUBLE LIFE OF ZOE FLYNN by Janet Lee Carey. I really enjoyed this book. I immediately felt connected to the main character, Zoe. While her journey isn't an easy one, it's a rather touching one with plenty of action, laughter, and heart. I highly recommend this for readers of all ages!

I'll return it to our library tomorrow. Feel free to check it out soon! It will be worth your time. *grin*

BOOK FAIR IS NEXT WEEK TOO!!! *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment