Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trash by Andy Mulligan ***1/2

Tonight I have another book review for you! I have been reading, but you can tell by how long it is in between posts how good a book is because if it's REALLY good, it's not very long in between posts. However, if it's just "ok" it takes a while because I just read it before bed. Well, that's where I'd place my most recent book.

I read TRASH by Andy Mulligan. In this story, three boys are dumpsite kids, who spend their days going through trash to earn money for their families. That's right, they sort through dumpster trash. However, one day one of the boys find something that changes their entire lives. The whole story is the journey of the three boys and their find in the dumpsite.

This book had my attention at first. I really liked it and was really into it. As the book went on, I found myself reading it to find out how it ended, but not because I was REALLY enjoying it. That's why I only gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

If you're into adventures, this may be the book for you! I would state that it is for students in 6th grade and up. The vocabulary is on a higher level, and that's why I think it's better for older students. *grin*

So, go ahead, stock up on books, cold weather is around the corner.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment