Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hooked on Books!

Hello!

I have missed blogging, but I have been busy READING. I'm not kidding. I asked for books for the holidays, and I got some! I have been reading, reading, reading. It's been fun.

If you haven't found the right book for you, I encourage you to talk to Ms. Johnson or Mrs. Scott in our library to help you find a series or a book just for you.

You're also welcome to talk to me, but I realize I'm not as easy to find because I'm in a classroom all day long.

I would post some book reviews, but the books I have just finished have been for teens and are not books that we would place in our library.

I would like to encourage you to try a new genre though. That's what I just did.

I walked through a book store in December. I went into a section of the store that I don't normally go into (teens) and found three books that looked interesting.

Now, I'm not saying to go to the teens area. That's NOT my point.

My point is, maybe you typically read Non-Fiction. Maybe you should try fiction for a change. Or, maybe you read fantasy all the time, perhaps you should try adventure for a change.

My favorite thing about books is that there is something for everyone.

So, if you think, "books are just okay" I encourage you not to give up.

I guarantee you that there is a book just for you!

HAPPY READING!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT...WITH BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment