Thursday, April 5, 2012

FLOORS by Patrick Carman *****

I recently finished another book by Patrick Carman that I wanted to share with the Loyal Readers of the blog. I read FLOORS Book #1 by Patrick Carman and really enjoyed it. I have to admit, it was different from any other book I have read, but that is what I liked about it.

Imagine a hotel that has some of the coolest rooms in it, with hidden passageways, ducks, and other amazing characters. I was first drawn to the book on Patrick Carman's website. On the site is the actual author does his own "trailer" for the book. That's what made me buy the book and read it. You should check it out, click on the Patrick Carman link on the right side of this blog page to go to the site, and then click on "Floors." It will make you read the book! *grin*

Go ahead, check it out! We have a THREE-DAY WEEKEND, and PLENTY of time to read!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment