Saturday, May 26, 2012

SCRAWL ****1/2

Tonight I have a book review for you! I just finished SCRAWL by Mark Shulman. I REALLY liked it. It was sort of written in a journal form, but not anything like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was more like a chapter book, which I enjoyed.

Tod is the main character in this story, and he is a bully. He is in trouble, so he's serving time in detention instead of being expelled from school. In detention, he has to write in a journal. This book tells a story through the journal that has enough surprises to keep you reading! I really enjoyed it!

Perhaps you noticed that I have it 4 and a half stars instead of five. I didn't give it five just because I wasn't hooked on it so much that I read it ALL the time. I read it daily, it just wasn't a "five" for me. *grin*

So, go ahead, check it out, you'll be glad you did.

By the way, I put it on my reading log. It was 240 pages toward our STAFF team count. How many have you read? *grin*

HAPPY READING!
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment