Friday, May 25, 2012

TIME TO READ *grin*

So, Summer Break is upon us.

Have you cried every day since we got out of school at 1:30 on Monday? *grin*

I'll admit it, I LOVE it because I now have time to read all the books that are on my nightstand. I'll be busy this summer, but I already have two books beside me now, just waiting to be read!

I'm currently reading "Scrawl" and will have a review up soon. I only have a few pages left. I will begin book #1 of Dork Diaries after that! I've read ALL of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid stories but NONE of the Dork Diaries. I'm curious to see how I like them.

So, go ahead, fight the tears. We have a lot of Summer left! Get out those books! Remember, there's a reading challenge between staff and students to get Mrs. Trigg up on the roof of the school!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

1 comment: