Sunday, June 14, 2015

Is Anyone Out There? *grin*

It's hard to believe it, but I just realized that this site is still up. Very, very long story short, I thought that when they re-did all the school webpages that this was taken down. I'm so glad to see it's still up! So, how is Summer going for you? Are you reading? Are you writing? Have you been to camp? It could be any kind of a camp, church camp or music camp, or even science camp. Or tons of others that I can't think of at that moment.

Or perhaps you've been on vacation? Where did you go? What did you do? *grin*

I'm not even sure if anyone checks this page, but I'm going to go ahead and post this Summer. Perhaps there will be someone out there reading. *grin*

As for me, I've already read 2 books and spent one week out at a camp for people with special needs. It was a lot of fun, but I was tired when I came back. Now I'm in the routine of tutoring, and well, reading. *grin*

This week I have plans to visit with a friend, tutor, and I'm attending the Sporting KC game tomorrow night with my brother. *grin*

Well, whatever you're doing, I hope it's fun. If you want to write in, you can email me at shannon.springer@lsr7.net. I will post replies with nicknames on here. Yes, that means if you email me, I will post it (if you give me permission) but I won't use your real name. I'll give you a nickname. *grin* I can be creative like that, but in a very positive way.

Well, time to play with my four-legged-furry-kid.

Hope to hear from someone this Summer!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment