Friday, September 11, 2015

It's Friday!!!

One month into our new school year, and I'm finally into the schedule! I'm so happy to be back in the routine and teaching students again! My favorite teaching moment so far has been watching students master 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication. It requires a lot of steps, but gosh they are learning!

I really hope that you are enjoying this school year.

Now that we're in the routine, I am having fun and learning a lot. Did you know that? Even as a teacher I learn new things everyday too. With the Chromebooks added to our classrooms, I'm always looking for new learning tools for my students. Gosh, there's a lot out there!

I've also learned a lot about Digital Citizenship. I'm sure you've talked about it a lot in your class. It's important to be a good citizen on the internet.

Well, it's Friday. Time to curl up with my current book.

Have a great weekend.

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME, WITH A GOOD BOOK IN YOUR HANDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment